GOVERNMENT TENDER NOTICE
TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES
||Environmental Protection Department
||Ministry of Environment and National Beautification, Green and Blue Economy
||Primary Environemntal Care Services
||October 12, 2022
- Tenders are invited for the provision of industrial cleaning services for the Environmental Protection Department.
- The details regarding the required services are provided in the document Instructions to Tenderers, which together with the Tender Form may be obtained from the offices of the Environmental Protection Department, L. V. Harcourt Lewis Building, Dalkeith, St. Michael from September 13, 2022, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- TENDERERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE LABOUR CLAUSE (PUBLIC CONTRACTS) ACT CAP 349 SHALL IN SO FAR AS IS APPLICABLE TO THE TENDER, APPLY TO ANY CONTRACT MADE IN RESPECT OF THE TENDER. FULL DETAILS OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE ACT CAP 349 MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE GOVERNMENT PRINTER, GOVERNMENT PRINTING DEPARTMENT, BAY STEET, ST. MICHAEL. TENDERERS SHOULD SUBMIT THE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED BY PARAGRAPH 3 OF THE SCHEDULE TO THE ACT WITH THEIR TENDER.
- All Corporate Tenderers must include with their tenders a copy of the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered Company as at the date of the Tender. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION WILL RENDER THE TENDER VOID.
- Tenderers are advised that the Certificate of Incorporation referred to at paragraph 4 above means a Certificate of Incorporation issued under the 1985 Companies Act of Barbados or where applicable Certificate of Continuance and/or Certificate of Amalgamation or a Certificate of Amendment. Certificates must be dated after December 31, 1984.
- Tenders, in the required format, should be submitted in sealed envelopes labelled with the subject given below, to the address given below:
Environmental Protection Department
Ministry of Environment and National Beautification, Green and Blue Economy
L.V. Harcourt Lewis Building
Subject: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Industrial Cleaning Services to Environmental Protection Department
- Tenders must be placed in the tenders’ box located in the lobby of the Environmental Protection Department no later than 4:30 pm on Wednesday October 12, 2022. Tenders received after the submission deadline shall not be considered.
- No tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this Notice and the Instructions for Tenderers.
- The Government of Barbados is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by tenderers in connection with the preparation or delivery of tenders.
- The Government of Barbados does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.